We are rearranging our Academic Calendar in order to change our inauguration date of September 21, 2020, to October 5, 2020.
- As the common courses for all departments in our Associate/ Undergraduate Degree programs; History, Turkish and English courses are to be offered online, and remotely, via ZOOM+MOODLE.
- Branches are to be assigned for your practice courses which may not be offered remotely, to be presented FORMALLY.
- FORMAL education is to progress on Saturdays, as well.
- Preparatory English students are to be divided into two groups, with a group expected to participate in FORMAL education on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; while studying online and remotely via ZOOM+MOODLE on the remaining days. Therefore, the number of students in classrooms during these formal sessions are to remain at 12 to 13.
- All exams are to progress FORMALLY.
- For Graduate Degree courses with multiple students, students are to be divided into two groups, with each group participating in FORMAL courses in alternating weeks.
- All courses presented in this manner are to be recorded and uploaded to the cloud, allowing for the students not taking formal courses during a particular week to watch these courses at will, via the cloud.