The Directorate of Human Resources was founded on 01.08.2009, and has been active under the Chairperson of the Board of Trustees.
Human Resources Management Strategies:
- Constantly improving the management activities of Human Resources in line with the vision, mission, and core values of the institution.
- Choosing the right person / the right talent for the right position in an effort to realize the targets of the institution.
The Aim of Strategical Human Resources Management:
- To establish and develop an effective and lucrative structure in managing human resources
- To provide the more qualified and effective human resources and guide them in line with the targets of the institution, and improve the quality of professional life.
- To manage human resources in a flexible and productive manner that tackles environmental changes (threats and opportunities).
- To increase the efficiency of the Participative Management structure.
14 March Medicine Day Event Program