Each year, the University grants scientific publication awards to individuals in appreciation of their contributions and to encourage them toward further research.
For this purpose, the key criterion is to contribution to science at an international level based on the number of articles published and citations by others in the journals within the scope of WoS in a calendar year.
2017 - Scientific Publication Awards
- Prof. Dr. Atilla Cihaner (Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry)
- Prof. Dr. Serkan Eryılmaz (Industrial Engineering)
- Prof. Dr. Erdal Karapınar (Mathematics)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yılser Devrim (Energy Systems Engineering)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Işık (Physics Group)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Murat Kaya (Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry)