Obtaining Vehicle Identification Stamps for The Academic Year of 2022-2023
- As per a Traffic Board resolution, and in order to regulate the traffic and minimize the occurrence of car accidents within the campus, as well as to avoid any parking problems, the number of vehicles to be allowed into the campus shall match the number of available parking spaces.
- Therefore, vehicles (including bikes, motorbikes, and ATVs) not bearing a vehicle identification stamp may not be parked within the campus.
- Stamp applications are to be received via ATACS from September 13, 2022.
- Payments for vehicle identification stamps are to be made via credit card on the ATACS platform.
- Vehicle Identification Stamps for students are priced at 400 TL.
- Maximum two identification stamps are to be issued for each student, with the second stamp priced at 600 TL.
- Please visit the Security Booth at Campus Entrance A after your payment to receive your Vehicle Identification Stamp.
- If you are a student or a staff member with disabilities, you may receive your identification stamp free of charge, on the condition that you document your disability.
- Please refer to the Security Booth with your Driving License, Atılım University Student ID, and your Vehicle Registration Documentation to receive your Vehicle Identification Stamp.
- For more information, please visit the official page of our Directorate of Security (Conditions to Obtain a Vehicle Identification Stamp). https://www.atilim.edu.tr/tr/guvenlik/page/2501/tasit-tanitim-pulu-alma-kosullari
- A vehicle identification stamp will not be issued upon your failure to present a driving license.
- Vehicle Identification Stamps should be stuck on the top left corner of windshields.
- Relatives of students may enter and leave the campus to drop off students, but will not be able to park within the campus.
- Please contact 0530 781 11 41 (Interphone: 8999-8756) for assistance.
We wish you an academic year where you are respected, safe, and free from accidents while in traffic.
ATILIM UNIVERSITY TRAFFIC BOARD