Dear Graduate Candidates,
2017-2018 Academic Year Graduation Ceremony will take place at the amphitheater in two sessions at 10.30 and 17.30 on 10 June 2018, Sunday.
In the first session, graduates of the Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences and Schools of Arts & Sciences, Fine Arts, Design and Architecture and Engineering will be granted their awards and diplomas at 10.30 respectively, and graduates of the Schools of Law, Business, Civil Aviation, Graduate School of Social Sciences and Atilim Vocational School will receive their awards and diplomas in the second session at 17.30.
Students to attend the ceremony are expected to take into account that:
- The ceremony will be rehearsed at the amphitheater at 16.30 on 08 June 2018, Friday. Students are required to participate in the rehearsal, if they intend to attend the ceremony. Names of the non-participant students will not be announced in the graduation ceremony. For the rehearsal, shuttles will depart from Sıhhiye and Tunus Street at 15.30 and return to the same stops after departing from the main gate at 17.30.
- Students must attend the ceremony with their graduation caps and gowns.
- Between 21 May and 7 June 2018, students may take their caps, shawls and gowns from the distribution unit located near the ATM area behind the amphitheater between 09.30 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 16.30 by submitting their student IDs and deposit receipt of 100 TRY. Caps, shawls and gowns will only be distributed between abovestated dates and returned to the same unit between 10 June and 29 June 2018.
- Students who will not be able to take their materials in person may appoint any other person for this purpose.
- Shuttles will depart at 09.00 and 16.00, and follow Akköprü - Konya Highway / Tunus Street - Hoşdere Street - Turan Güneş Boulevard / Sıhhiye - National Library direction to arrive at the campus. At the end of the first session, the shuttles will depart at 13.30 and return to the same stops. In addition, at the end of the second session, participants will be transported by district shuttles at 20.15.
Kindly submitted for your information.