Announcement on VAT Refunds for Overpayment, to be made due to the VAT Discount for Education Services - 28 09 2020
Referencing our announcement on the VAT discount, dated 01.09.2020;
- Our students who have paid their tuition fees annually on 01.09.2020 and before for the Year of 2020-2021 are to be refunded the extra VAT amount. Refunds are to be made directly to the credit cards that they have used to make the payment.
- Our students do not need to apply to receive their refund.
- For students having paid their tuition fees via an overdraft account, VAT refunds will be made to the bank account linked to the overdraft account. Our students do not need to apply to receive their refund.
- For students having paid their tuition fees by cash, VAT refunds will be made to the bank accounts to be specified by such students. Therefore, such students are required to e-mail the information below in full to firstname.lastname@example.org from 05.10.2020.
Full Name of Student:
Student No/ Turkish citizen ID No.:
Account Holder’s Full Name: (Refunds may be made to students, or their parents)
Account Holder’s Bank Information:
Account Holder’s IBAN:
- Our undergraduate degree students to graduate at the end of Fall 2020-2021 are required to apply to the Directorate of Registry with a letter from their advisor stating their status of graduate to take effect from the end of Fall 2020-2021.
- Our graduate degree students who have made their payments for their final semester from Fall 2020-2021 are to apply to the Directorate of Registry with an official letter.
- Refunds are to be made starting from 05.10.2020.