Diploma Delivery List Announcement - 24 02 2021
Diplomas of undergraduate students who graduate at the end of the 2020-2021 Academic year fall semester will begin to be distributed as of 08.03.2021.
Due to the recent increase in Covid-19 cases, an appointment system has been introduced for Diploma delivery.
- Our graduates will be able to receive their diplomas by coming to the Student Affairs on the day allocated for them on the list below.
- Diplomas will be delivered to graduates after 23.03.2021 if they miss the time to get their diploma.
- Diploma delivery will not be made to graduates who come to receive a diploma other than the days specified in the list.
- The diplomas of those who graduated with a Single Course Exam in the 2020-2021 Fall Semester will be awarded after 23.03.2021.
- Students whose names are not included in the Diploma Delivery List will be able to get a diploma delivery appointment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this process, our graduates write their graduation letter as of 09.02.2021:
- E-government and password (as they can get out of https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/yuksekogretim-mezun-belgesi-sorgulamal renovation address,
- They can request it by coming to the Student Affairs Office in person or by e-mail (with the Republic of Turkey ID card or passport picture) from email@example.com (Requests received by e-mail are taken in order and answered within two days at the latest).