||Bachelor’s Degree (First Cycle)
|Mode of Delivery
|Learning and Teaching Strategies
Lecture, Demonstration, Discussion, Question and Answer, Drill and Practice, Team/Group, Role Play.
||The general aim of the course is to provide students with basic Japanese language skills that will help them communicate at A1 level (Beginner Level) according to the European Union Language Criteria. This course is a continuation of the JAP201 course given in the first semester.
|Course Learning Outcomes
The students who succeeded in this course;
At the end of this course, the students
• Can recognize hiragana, katakana,
• find the main idea in short basic texts,
• can read and understand question instructions.
• Identify specific information in a basic level text,
• be able tointroduce himself / herself and use basic greetings.
• He can ask for a price, ask for something.
• be able todescribe a day using past, present and future tenses. Can indicate place, time, means, and means in the narration.
• Introducing family and relatives and giving simple information about them.
• be able to order food and drink.
• find the basic idea in listening texts,
• make determinations about the use and pronunciation of Japanese through listening,
• be able to complete dialogue and answer relevant questions,
• write short texts for different purposes.
• to take responsibility by doing the necessary technological activities on time
||Vocabulary, structure and communicative skills at beginners level; various themes such as transport, travel, dates, holidays, money, shopping, plans, and life changes.