Dear Members and Students,
Gathering on the grounds of the fact that COVID-19 cases are on a rapid increase at national and international levels, our COVID Commission resolved in the following updates regarding the COVID measures at Atılım University, effective from 06/01/2022.
- Our members exhibiting symptoms will be required to inform their managers accordingly, refrain from visiting the institution, and stay in quarantine until they receive their PCR test results.
- All visitors will be asked to present their HES codes while entering the campus. Therefore, visitors are required to have their HES codes or HES profiles ready and available for a smoother, quicker entry to the campus through the HES checkpoint.
- Atılım University School of Medicine faculty members in the fields of Infections and Pulmonology strongly recommend that you get vaccinated with the third dose.
- If your HES code is about to expire, you will be required to receive a new no-expiration HES code, and register it on the ATACS.
- Starting from Thursday, January 6, 2022; all cafeterias will be offering take-out meals. All closed seating areas inside our cafeterias will be closed, and necessary adjustments will be made to allow for open-air seating.
- Our Kuşkonmaz Restaurant will remain open.
- The cafeterias that will be offering take-out meals are:
- School of Engineering
- School of Business
- School of Law
- School of Foreign Languages
- Vocational School of Health Sciences
- Rezene Café
- Library Café
- Our members are required to use the kitchens inside our buildings in a clean way, and limit their presence there.
- Everyone will be required to wear face masks at all areas. In addition, everyone will be required to adhere strictly to the principles of social distancing and hygiene.
- Our students will be required to attend courses and exams wearing masks. We expect all Atılım University instructors to act responsibly in this regard.
- All Atılım University personnel using the personnel buses will be required to use the same seat, limit their time chatting with one another, and keep their masks on at all times. Individuals unable to utilize their face masks properly should be warned by service officials.
- Students unable to take their midterm exams due to their HES codes showing as “Risky” will be able to take the Make Up Exams between January 17-19, 2022. Students who are eligible to take make-up exams, but show as “Risky” on the exam day will be granted an additional exam session by the relevant Departments/ Schools once the “Risky” status has been lifted.
- We would like to remind you that your adherence to the roles regarding face masks and hygiene not only within, but also outside of the campus is of extreme importance.
I kindly urge you to follow the rules, and act responsibly throughout this process. Thank you for your support.
Prof. Dr. M. Yıldırım ÜÇTUĞ