- Offers Gender and Women Rights course;
- Initiates and participates in research and application projects inside and outside of the University;
- Represents the University at meetings on women’s issues/studies and CTS network nationwide to keep up with current developments;
- Organizes and executes workshops, panels, conferences and campaigns for students and academicians as well as related professional organizations;
- Publishes academic research on gender and women studies;
- Raises awareness of both academic and administrative staff and students and provides counseling and other means of support;
- Cooperates with local, national and international institutions and non-governmental organizations to raise awareness in the society and provide training and counseling, if needed, and share experience.