Graduate School of Natural and applied Sciences was established in 15 July 1997 and started its education with computer engineering master program in spring semester of 2001-2002 academic Year.
To act in parallel with the university’s strategy of being a research dedicated institution, along with having graduate programs in highly demanded fields Graduate School especially focused on opening programs, which are pioneers in the country as follows:
- Education in wide range of fields. The School provides education with the academic members most of which are full-time instructors.
- The first multidisciplinary MODES Ph.D. program in Turkey.
- The first Ph. D. in Architecture Program among the foundation universities in Ankara.
- The first Ph. D. Program in Software Engineering in Turkey.
- The first IT Service Management Master Program with the support of IBM, in Turkey.
- The first Tunneling and Underground Structures Master Program in Turkey.
Except Tunneling and Underground Structures Master Program and Ph.D. in Architecture Program, the medium of instruction is English in the Graduate School.
Except Chemistry, all Ph.D. Programs of our Graduate School also admit students with undergraduate degree.
The all directors and assistant directors of Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences are as follows: