Sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and related engineering disciplines; the theoretical and practical knowledge in these areas, the ability to use it in complex Civil Engineering problems.
- Ability to design, conduct experiments, collect data, analyze and interpret the results of complex engineering engineering problems or research topics.
- The ability to develop, select and use modern techniques and tools necessary for the analysis and resolution of complex problems encountered in Civil Engineering applications; ability to use information technologies effectively.
- Ability to design complex systems, processes, devices or products in the fields of Civil Engineering to meet specific requirements under realistic constraints and conditions; ability to apply modern design methods with this purpose.
- Ability to work effectively interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams; individual work skills.
- Ability to identify, define and formulate problems related to Civil Engineering and to select and apply appropriate analysis and modeling methods to solve these problems.
- Conformity to ethical principles, professional and ethical responsibility; knowledge in the standards used in Civil Engineering applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and in writing; at least one foreign language knowledge; ability to write reports and understand written reports, to prepare design and production reports, to make presentations, to give clear and understandable instructions.
- Information on the effects of engineering applications on health, environment and safety in the universal and social dimensions and current issues; awareness on the legal consequences of engineering solutions.
- Ability to follow developments in science and technology closely and to constantly renew themselves with the awareness of the necessity of lifelong learning.
- Information on project management and practices in business life such as risk management and change management; awareness on entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable development.