For the exams of Spring 2019-2020,
- Final exams are to take place via MOODLE and/ or ZOOM between the dates announced on the calendar,
- Make-up exams shall be available for all theoretical courses.
- Students wishing to take a make-up exams should state the exam for which they wish to take a make-up exam by June 30th, and apply directly to their course instructor with a letter.
- No reports or any other document proving student excuses shall be required for these applications.
- Students wishing to increase their grades may participate in the make-up exams, and their grades shall be assessed in their favor.