Acceptance to MS program is done in accordance with Atilim University, Graduate School of Natural and Applied Science, Regulations Concerning Graduate Study, Examination and Assessment (Item No:5).
Current acceptance rules and registration procedures are detailed at http://fbe.atilim.edu.tr/yuksek-lisans-basvurulari.
The following rules apply for the acceptance of foreign students to MS programs.
- University diploma and transcript
- Letter(s) of approval(s) for the items in (1) by Higher Education Council (YÖK)
- Student performance and relevance to the applied program
- Result of the interview by the Department concerned
- Letter of intention
- A reference letter
- English proficiency:
- Atilim University Proficiency Exam: 60, YDS:60, or equivalent proficiency as determined by the University Senato
- Because the medium of education is English, the students who cannot certify their English Language Proficiency are required to attend the Preparatory School for a period of one year.