Temporary Certificate of Graduation and Diploma
To qualify for a diploma, students are required to have minimum CGPA of 2.00, and pass all courses in the curriculum, and have no liability of any sort to the University. This will require the approval of the following units to finalize graduation procedures and issue the certificate:
- Office of Student Accounting,
- Directorate of Library,
- Office of Inventory and
- Directorate of Sports.
The students who have liabilities against above-stated units must fulfill their liabilities and complete their disenrollment transactions.
Upon obtaining necessary approvals, students apply in person to the Directorate of Student Affairs with their student ID in order to collect their certificate or diploma.
- Students who lose their student temporary certificate of graduation must apply to the Directorate together with a notice published in a newspaper stating as follows: I have lost my temporary certificate of graduation. It is deemed null and void. TR ID No, Name/Surname”.
- Students who lose their diploma must apply to the Directorate together with a notice published in a newspaper stating as follows: I have lost my certificate of diploma. It is deemed null and void. TR ID No, Name/Surname”. Diploma renewal is done within 15 days and against 100 TL.
- Diploma is only submitted to the University graduate’s themselves or their representatives bearing a notarized power of attorney.
Information about graduation students' diploma delivery hours
Diplomas of our graduates:
- To those who arrive before noon after 12:00,
- After 16:00 to those who arrive in the afternoon, are delivered.