ID cards are issued to:
- Enter and exit the campus
- Participate in exams
- Benefit from library services
Losing or Renewing ID Cards:
Students who lose or intend to renew their ID card need to provide the following in person to the Directorate of Student Affairs:
- A newspaper stating as follows: I have lost my Atilim University Student ID Card. It is deemed null and void. TR ID No, Name/Surname”.
- Completed Student ID Application Form;
- A bank receipt for ID renewal fee of 30 TL
- 1 photograph
Renewed IDs are available 3 days after the application.
To disenroll for any reason (at own request, graduation, internal/external transfer), a student must return their ID cards to the Directorate of Student Affairs.
Directorate of Student Affairs
Ground Floor, School of Arts & Sciences
Tel: 0 (312) 586 8295
Fax: +90 (312) 586 8297