Special Status in Undergraduate and Associate Degree Programs
- The exchange or special status students are the registered students or graduates of another university who take courses in the associate degree or undergraduate programs of the University within the scope of national and international student exchange student programs or special student status for a given period in compliance with the provisions of relevant legislation.
- Special status students are not awarded diploma and title; however, a document including their courses and grades may be issued.
- If these students register in Atilim University afterwards, the courses and grades taken at the University may be included in GPA calculation of the students according to the resolution of relevant board.
- Click here to display tuition fees of special status students
Documents required for application:
- Application form (Click to download)
- For active students of another university:
- Student certificate (signed and stamped)
- Copy of student ID
- Graduates of another university:
- Provisional certificate of graduation or true copy of diploma
- Copy of ID
- 2 photographs
- Bank receipt for tuition fee payment
The application form must be submitted to the Directorate of Student Affairs with other documents for registration after it is approved by relevant School, Department and Department of Finance located in Administrative Building.
The registration of special status students will be complete after the execution of abovementioned transactions.
Applications shall be made to the Directorate of Student Affairs in person. The applications through post or with missing documents shall not be accepted.
Place of Application:
Directorate of Student Affairs
Faculty of Arts&Sciences, Ground Floor
Tel: 0 (312) 586 8295
Fax: +90 (312) 586 8297