Dear ELFA Colleagues,
We are happy to circulate within our network this information shared by our friends from the American University Washington College of Law.
For over 20 years, American University Washington College of Law has been training upper-level students and practitioners in emerging legal fields. This year and due to the COVID-19 emergency, AUWCL will offer its world-renowned specialized summer programs online. Participants in these summer law programs can select from 50+ courses offered by AUWCL nationally ranked programs and internationally recognized institutes.
The online classrooms allow for face-to-face collaboration with classmates and faculty in real time using a variety of features including small group break-out rooms and live chats. In addition, participants will complete self-paced, engaging coursework that you can access 24/7 on a convenient online platform.
This year, AUWCL is offering a 10 percent discount for both the certificate and credit options for summer courses.
For more information please choose from the range of summer Law programs listed below.
- Anti-Corruption | June 1 – 12, 2020
- Campaign 2020 and the Law | June 19 – 27, 2020
- Commercial & Investment International Arbitration | May 26 – June 11, 2020
- English for Lawyers | July 9-19, 2020
- Environmental Law | May 26 – July 27, 2020
- Health Law & Policy | May 29-30; June 6 & 13; and May 31 & June 7, 2020
- Hospitality & Tourism Law | June 8 – 18, 2020
- Human Rights & Humanitarian Law | May 26– June 12, 2020
- Intellectual Property | May 26 – June 21, 2020
- International Criminal Law & Counterterrorism | May 26-June 19, 2020
- US and International Trade Law and Policy | July 13 – 17, 2020
The Summer Programs are open to:
- Visiting J.D. and LL.M. candidates for academic credit and a certificate of completion.
- Foreign Attorneys for a certificate of completion (Diploma) or attendance.
- U.S. Practitioners for continuing legal education (CLE) credit and/or certificate of completion (Diploma) or attendance.
For further information please contact via email at email@example.com or call 1-202-460-6652.
Milagros Orozco Hermoso