||Bachelor’s Degree (First Cycle)
|Mode of Delivery
|Learning and Teaching Strategies
Lecture, Demonstration, Discussion, Question and Answer, Drill and Practice, Team/Group, Role Play.
- Instructor MDB Diğer Diller Öğr.Gör.
||The general aim of the course is to help students acquire basic languages skills to enable them communicate at the A1 level (Beginner Level) of European Union Language Criteria.
|Course Learning Outcomes
The students who succeeded in this course;
At the end of this course, the students
• Hiragana can recognize katakana alphabet.
• Can find main ideas in short texts.
• Can read and understand question instructions.
• Can read and understand basic texts such as personal and daily speech.
• Can introduce himself / herself and use basic greetings.
• He or she can tell the country of origin, age and profession of himself and other persons.
• Can introduce family members and give basic information about them.
• He / she can order food and drink, tell about a day using a watch.
• Can understand the basic idea in dialogues.
• Can make questions and answers over the listened text.
• make determinations about the use and pronunciation of Japanese through listening,
• Can introduce basic level of self, family, friends and place of residence.
• Can write letters, e-mails using simple sentences.
• Taking responsibility by doing the necessary technological activities on time.
||Vocabulary, structure and communicative skills at beginners level; various topics such as countries, nationalities, jobs, family, feelings, food and drink, colors and clothes and daily routines.