- The Cataloging and Classification Unit offers our library users easy and quick access to all information sources available in our archives.
- The Unit registers purchased or donated books and other audio-visual media in its inventory.
- The registered books and media are cataloged in our automation system in accordance with the Resource Description and Access standards.
- Each item is assigned a classification/location number according to the Classification System of the American Library of Congress.
- After cataloging and labeling, all books and media are placed in their assigned shelves in the library.
For further information, send an e-mail to (email@example.com ) or call (+90.312) 586 84 55/54.