Use of Group Study Rooms
- Study rooms are open between 09.30-19.00 on weekdays and closed on weekends during the academic period.
- Each group can include minimum 2 and maximum 6 members.
- The same room can only be reserved by members of the group for the next two hours in case there are no other reservations.
- Rooms can be reserved by others outside the group for the next two hours while the room is occupied.
- Users cannot reserve any two hours when a study room is empty.
- Other users may occupy a room after ten minutes of no-show by the first reserver.
- Library users must leave study rooms 10 minutes before end of the shift that is 17.50.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the study rooms.
- Music can be listened to only with headphones.
Individuals causing disruptions will be evacuated from the study rooms.