Reserve Book Circulation Rules
- The Reserve Unit offers course books, supplementary course books prepared by instructors and librarians.
- Only academic staff, lecturer research assistants and part-time instructors are entitled to add or remove materials to/from the reserve collection.
- Academics who intend to add material to the reserve collection complete a Material Addition or Removal Form obtainable from the Circulation Desk.
- Suggestions by academics regarding material removal from the collection can be made by e-mail to (email@example.com), by phone to +90 312 586 84 66, or by filling out the Material Addition or Removal Form available on the website.
Items that can be added to the collection
- Books included in the library
- Books prepared by academics.
Items that cannot be added to reserve collection
- Periodicals and/or bound collections
- Reference Materials
- Any other items in the archives which cannot be circulated.