Mission – Vision
To create and maintain team spirit to provide quality services, and to enable the users to create, maintain and transfer information in a way that a learning community does.
- Create a learning environment where users feel comfortable and safe;
- Enable students to develop their ability to seek and analyze information with the help of academic staff;
- Promote interdisciplinary collaboration to advance knowledge;
- Protect the intellectual content of information sources independent of their physical format by cooperating with other institutions and libraries;
- Utilize new technologies and methods in order to facilitate access to information sources;
- Collect data systematically concerning user satisfaction to develop services, processes, programs and resources;
- Improve the professional skills of the library staff to offer better services and resources to users.