||Bachelor’s Degree (First Cycle)
|Mode of Delivery
|Learning and Teaching Strategies
Lecture, Demonstration, Discussion, Question and Answer, Drill and Practice, Problem Solving, Team/Group, Role Play, Project Design/Management.
- Instructor MDB Öğretim Görevlileri
||ENG322 is designed for the students studying at the Turkish medium departments of School of Management (except for Political Sciences and Public Administration), School of Fine Arts, Design and Architecture and School of Law. The aim of the course is to help students gain the basic, active language skills that will enable them to perform sufficiently in professional life after graduation. The students who complete ENG322 can be successful in business-related environments in terms of written and oral communication in level A2* (Basic User) as stated in Common European Framework of Reference.
|Course Learning Outcomes
The students who succeeded in this course;
Upon completion of ENG322, students will be able to perform the following behavior:
• Listen to the audio texts and business-related conversations and watching videos:
- to find main points,
- to find specific information
- to generate and evaluate ideas
• comprehend main ideas and details in business-related written texts and fulfill necessary requirements,
• gain and synthesize information about various business-related topics by doing necessary research,
- get necessary background skills to be ready to;
• start and maintain conversation about business-related topics,
• discuss problems related to business and offer solutions,
• express themselves in daily life issues,
• introduce the business they set up.
• write business-related e-mails,
• write short texts describing people in business life,
• write a speech script to introduce a business
||Academic and job-related commucation skills; functions such as pressure at work, budget, schedules and deadlines, interview techniques, discussing on academic qualifications, job skills, career development, making arrangements and writing e-mails.