Aviation Management graduates;
• Capable of analyzing the structure of Aviation system and its relationship with other sectors,
• Dominating of Aviation sector and the relevant of national / international regulations and practices,
• Equipped with the knowledge of management/operation that execute position requirred, as well as fully equipped with the aviation infrastructure,
• Leadership, creativity, communication, teamwork and problem solving skills developed,
• Have the opportunity to become familiar with the business world by be in constant interaction with relevant sector organizations during the learning,
• Can use the best level of information technologies,
• Open to Life-long learning and are individuals who are self-renewing continuously.