Information Technologies Help Desk Management
IT Help Desk has been at the service of our Students and Administrative/Academic staff since 5 July 2012.
The essence of IT Help Desk Methodology is to constitute a centralized single-point-of-contact for end users to report IT incidents and requests. Atilim University-IT Help Desk has been developed and launched to the service by the Technical Specialists of Directorate of ICT in accordance to ITIL© (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles. Daily operations of the IT Help Desk are conducted by the Technical Support Specialists of Directorate of ICT.
The cardinal reason for constructing the IT Help Desk Methodology is the need for:
- Centralizing the daily communication traffic between end-users and IT specialists in a single-point-of-contact;
- A formal method to register, label, prioritize and process service incidents and requests;
- A systematic monitoring and reporting mechanism for quality assurance, for the reported service incidents and requests;
- Utilizing optimum resources to troubleshoot service incidents and requests by using first-line and second-line support levels and high-level expertise efforts, when necessary;
- Keeping the end-users informed during troubleshooting period.
The IT Help Desk aims to create:
- User-oriented technology services,
- Harmony with all units of the University,
- An accountable organization which transfers and shares the information,
- Technology services with measurable and improvable quality,
- Scalable technology services.
Please access Atilim University IT Help Desk via;
- Web: http://BTYardimMasasi.Atilim.edu.tr
- E-mail: BTYardimMasasi@Atilim.edu.tr
- Phone: 8484
- In person: Atilim University Directorate of ICT, Library Building
Atilim University IT Help Desk is available for service on the weekdays between 09:00 and 18:00.