Within the rules and regulations provided by the Higher Education Council (YÖK), the students are accepted to this program through the Higher Education Transition Examination (YGS) and Undergraduate Placement Examination (LYS) conducted by Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM). After the students submit their preferences on the programs they want to study, based on their scores the students are placed in one of their choices by the Student Selection and Placement Center.
The following rules and regulations are applied for the acceptance of foreign students:
- High School diploma and transcript
- Approval of documents in Item 1 by the Ministry of National Education
- Performance of the student in the related subjects.
- Result of the interview
- English proficiency minimum requirements
- TOEFL IBT: 79 (min. 20 from writing part)
- YDS: 85
- IELTS: 6,5 (min. 5,5 from each part)
- Atilim University Preparatory School Proficiency Examination: 65
The acceptance of exchange students is based on the agreements (Erasmus or General Academic Protocols) between Atilim University and the exchange partner university.
Because the medium of education is English, the students who cannot certify their English Language Proficiency are required to attend the Preparatory School for a period of one year.